Monday, May 2, 2011

In My Mailbox #1

Monday, May 2, 2011 with 1 comment
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Being my very first blog post, I thought I'd start with the books I've recently received...

Won:
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith
In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (ARC)
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch (ARC)
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
 Wither (Chemical Garden, #1)Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After (Quirk Classics)In the Arms of Stone AngelsAnna Dressed in Blood (Anna Dressed in Blood, #1)The Eleventh PlagueWarm Bodies

Bought:
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy #1) by Kristin Cashore
Fire (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy #2) by Kristin Cashore
 EntwinedGraceling (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, #1)Fire (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, #2)

I'll be reviewing most of these books in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years.We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...