Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Miss My Books

Thursday, August 11, 2011 with No comments
So, my family is preparing to move.  After having our truck stolen and the attempted robbery/shooting upstairs, we needed to find somewhere safe.  (We don't live in a particulary bad area, but we are near the intersection of two major highways.)  I'm actually looking forward to it, but I'm sad because the first thing I had to pack up was my collection of books.  And boy had it grown over the course of a year!  (I kept a separate box for books I've not yet read, and man, it's almost full!  And it's not a small box.  And it's not sealed because I just know I'll hit up Borders a couple more times before the move.  Maybe I should set aside another box.)

Needless to say, when I saw this post on ikeahackers.net, I was deeply envious, for I no longer even have one shelf.  Seriously, though...this is really 60 (!) Ikea shelves???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...