Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Uncovered - 1/4/12

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 with 2 comments
Alas, after much anticipation, the cover has been unveiled for City of Lost Souls, the fifth book in Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series:


Finally, a cover with Clary AND Jace!!!  And now I wait with baited breath until the release on May 8th.  *sigh*

Also, there's been another cover redesign in the middle of a series.  This one is for Black Heart, the third book in Holly Black's Curse Workers series:


 I'm partial to the old covers myself.  I think they just showcase the series better:


What do you think of the new covers?

2 comments:

  1. I love the new Mortal instrument cover. <3 I still have to read city of fallen angels. Its on my shelf. I have a huge problem. so many books, I can't possibly keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I don't know what to say about the curseworker redesign. I never really loved the original covers, but I don't think I like the new covers at all. I am with you I think the original covers represent the series better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...