Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #34

Sunday, September 21, 2014 with 7 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 



Purchased

I'll Give You the Sun

I've been patiently awaiting this one! :) Grabbed it on Audible this week. 


Library

The Raven Boys

The Raven Boys made it onto my spooky reads list this fall, so when I saw the audiobook was available through my library, I grabbed it and decided to get a head start! :)


Reading has been pretty non existent for me this week so I'm glad I didn't get much. The new job has me exhausted in the evening, but the view from my office window is pretty awesome. Fair trade, right? 


I hope you all had a great week and will have an even better one ahead! 


7 comments:

  1. The raven boys is very good! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to read The Raven Boys for forever, and I've heard so many great things about I'll Give You the Sun! Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Raven Boys! Enjoy your books.

    Erin @ The Book Nut

    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-11-september-20-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Raven Boys is soooooo good! And that is a beautiful view.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about The Raven Boys. Enjoy it! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to check out The Raven Boys. I own it, but haven't cracked it yet.

    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll Give You the Sun was sososososo good! My finished copy just arrived and I can't wait to reread it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...