Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves # 59

Sunday, March 22, 2015 with 3 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

The Book of Broken Hearts

 As of today... 10:03 pm Eastern Time, 03/21/2015, this book is on sale for kindle. $1.99. I cannot resist a deal! So I grabbed it. :)


That is it for this week.



I hope everyone had a great first day of Spring!


This is how ours looked... a full out snow storm.


However, my shiny new ride made it all better. Will share better pics next week when it's not covered in snow, salt and sludge. :)  


3 comments:

  1. AHhhh! Kindle e-book deals are the best. I may have to pick up the Sarah Ockler book, I've heard such great things. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice grab! I hope you enjoy it! My first day of Spring looked just like yours. I can't wait until REAL Spring. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our first day of spring, and the two weeks before it, had been very spring like. I'm hoping we're done with snow for the year. But a new car makes a lot of things better!
    Check out my Sunday post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...