Tuesday, August 30, 2016

{TTT} Back to School Favorites

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 with 3 comments





Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is a Back To School Freebie:


Jen's Picks:




For this week's back-to-school freebie, I chose some contemporary novels that simply put me in the mind of going back to school, even if I've been out of school for much longer than I care to admit. From the first day at a new school, to studying abroad, to the first day of college, there's something here for everyone.

How did you incorporate back-to-school in your Top Ten Tuesday picks this week?



3 comments:

  1. YES! Three cheers of P.S. I Like You (sounds 100% darling) and Anna and the French Kiss (which I adore). 'Boys' and 'Mondays' are both on my to look into list as well. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fangirl is one of my favorite contemporaries!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! All of these (that I've read) bring back lots of memories of school for me. I adored Anna and Fangirl so much!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...